Baños de Agua Santa - Tungurahua - Ecuador
We have 77 providers registered in this City..!
Providers of tourist products and services in Baños de Agua Santa city - Tungurahua - Ecuador
Find what you are looking for in this city, we have all the necessary information so that you can make direct contact with the company that offers the tourist services or products that you require..!
▷ Casa Giralda, offer a place where you forget the routine and noise of the city, facilities our facilities have the same sense as the turns of the earth, the wood and the ones in direct contact with Nature and the volcano TungurahuaBaños de Agua Santa - Tungurahua
- Good10088 Views4
Hostal Israel 2, is a comfortable lodging, with family atmosphere, hygienic and above all things colorful. On its walls one can enjoy multiple drawings and paintings that give all the environments a warm and cheerful tone. This coupled with the friendly aBaños de Agua Santa - Tungurahua
- Good10397 Views4
Tourist Attractions in Baños de Agua Santa city - Tungurahua - Ecuador
In this beautiful and beautiful city you can find magical and incredible places that you may not yet know, so we have the list of the best tourist places to visit with friends, family or your ideal partner ..!
A waterfall that with the fall of the water forms the Mantle of the Bride a tourist place chosen by travelers, lovers of nature. Baños de Agua Santa - Ecuador.#AllYouNeedIsBaños de Agua Santa
- Baños de Agua Santa
In Baños de Agua Santa the family park is a place of healthy distraction ideal for sharing family moments#AllYouNeedIsBaños de Agua Santa
- Baños de Agua Santa
Baños de Agua Santa has strategic places to admire the city and contemplate the majesty of the Tungurahua volcano.#AllYouNeedIsBaños de Agua Santa
- Baños de Agua Santa
Tourist and commercial services in Baños de Agua Santa, Tungurahua province - Ecuador
We have different providers of tourist services and products in the city of Baños de Agua Santa, Tungurahua province, find everything you need ..!
- Finished in Baños de Agua Santa
- Travel Agency in Baños de Agua Santa
- Store in Baños de Agua Santa
- Beauty items in Baños de Agua Santa
- Crafts in Baños de Agua Santa
- Pubs in Baños de Agua Santa
- Real Estate in Baños de Agua Santa
- Swimming Pools in Baños de Agua Santa
- Buffets in Baños de Agua Santa
- Cabins in Baños de Agua Santa
- Coffee Shops in Baños de Agua Santa
- Footwear in Baños de Agua Santa
- Vans in Baños de Agua Santa
- Camping in Baños de Agua Santa
- Canopy in Baños de Agua Santa
- Rental Houses in Baños de Agua Santa
- Country Houses in Baños de Agua Santa
- Cultural Centers in Baños de Agua Santa
- Language Centers in Baños de Agua Santa
- Clinics in Baños de Agua Santa
- National Food in Baños de Agua Santa
- National Food in Baños de Agua Santa
- Fast Food in Baños de Agua Santa
- Typical Food in Baños de Agua Santa
- Vegetarian Food in Baños de Agua Santa
- Sports Complexes in Baños de Agua Santa
- Building in Baños de Agua Santa
- Accounting in Baños de Agua Santa
- Departments in Baños de Agua Santa
- Discotheque in Baños de Agua Santa
- Parcels in Baños de Agua Santa
- Specialists in Baños de Agua Santa
- Beauty Shop in Baños de Agua Santa
- Pharmacy in Baños de Agua Santa
- Physiotherapy in Baños de Agua Santa
- Florists in Baños de Agua Santa
- Mortuary in Baños de Agua Santa
- Gym in Baños de Agua Santa
- Cranes in Baños de Agua Santa
- Music - Theater - Dance Classes in Baños de Agua Santa
- Tourist Guides in Baños de Agua Santa
- Ice Cream Parlors in Baños de Agua Santa
- Accommodation in Community Tourism in Baños de Agua Santa
- Hostels in Baños de Agua Santa
- Resorts in Baños de Agua Santa
- Hotels in Baños de Agua Santa
- Hollow in Baños de Agua Santa
- International in Baños de Agua Santa
- Jewelry in Baños de Agua Santa
- Toy Store in Baños de Agua Santa
- Karaokes in Baños de Agua Santa
- Laboratories in Baños de Agua Santa
- Bookstores in Baños de Agua Santa
- Cleaning in Baños de Agua Santa
- Lodge in Baños de Agua Santa
- General Practitioner in Baños de Agua Santa
- Seafood Restaurants in Baños de Agua Santa
- Wholesaler in Baños de Agua Santa
- Mechanics in Baños de Agua Santa
- Motels in Baños de Agua Santa
- Museums in Baños de Agua Santa
- Dentists in Baños de Agua Santa
- Event Organization in Baños de Agua Santa
- Bakeries in Baños de Agua Santa
- Guest House in Baños de Agua Santa
- Sport Fishing in Baños de Agua Santa
- Swimming Pools in Baños de Agua Santa
- Pool in Baños de Agua Santa
- Pizzerias in Baños de Agua Santa
- Handmade Products in Baños de Agua Santa
- Professionals in Baños de Agua Santa
- Shelters in Baños de Agua Santa
- Rent car in Baños de Agua Santa
- Spare Parts in Baños de Agua Santa
- Residential in Baños de Agua Santa
- Beauty Salon in Baños de Agua Santa
- Safes in Baños de Agua Santa
- VIP Services in Baños de Agua Santa
- Spa and Massages in Baños de Agua Santa
- Suites in Baños de Agua Santa
- Tattoos and Piercings in Baños de Agua Santa
- Taxis in Baños de Agua Santa
- Public Transport in Baños de Agua Santa
- Heavy Transport in Baños de Agua Santa
- Tourist Transport in Baños de Agua Santa
- Community Tourism in Baños de Agua Santa
- Zoo in Baños de Agua Santa
Rooms available in Baños de Agua Santa city, Tungurahua province - Ecuador
We have an extensive list of rooms that you can book at the best price without paying commissions for booking in Baños de Agua Santa city..!
Baños de Agua Santa - Tungurahua - Ecuador
Relevant information from Baños de Agua Santa city in Tungurahua province - Ecuador...!
Baños de Agua Santa is famous for being one of the cities that attracts the most tourists in Ecuador, it is located 3 hours south of Quito.
It is strategically located in the center of Ecuador, between the Andes and the Ecuadorian Amazon, it has a humid spring temperate climate throughout the year, with an average temperature of 18 ° C, it is located at a height of 1,820 meters above sea level on the slopes of the volcano Tungurahua
The WWF gave the nominative to Baños of "A Gift for the Earth".
It is the ideal place to enjoy a range of activities and attractions. It is located between the national parks Sangay and Llangantes,
It is also known as "La Puerta del Dorado" and "El Pedacito de Cielo" also offers many attractions: you can visit the Basilica of the Virgin of the Holy Water Rosary, you can visit the different waterfalls, ascend to the Tungurahua (volcano) ( Taking precautions as it is a volcano in eruptive activity), visit the Tree House, try the marshmallows (sweets made from sugar cane), there are varieties of crafts made in raft and tagua.
Baños de Agua Santa is a city suitable for practicing various adventure sports such as: rafting, kayaking, canyoning, rock climbing, bridge jumping, horseback riding, ecological hiking, canopy, mountain biking, etc.
It has 5 municipal spas with mineral and sulphurous waters that go from the cold ones of 18 ° C, to the thermal ones of 55 ° C; emerge from the bowels of the Tungurahua volcano.
It has a pink area where more than 30 clubs, bars and clubs give tourists a fun and safe environment.
In this city you can access more than 80 restaurants with varied national and international cuisine.
Tourist attractions of Baños de Agua Santa
In the foothills of the Tungurahua volcano is located this city that posse a large number of tourist attractions to be discovered.
Tourist attractions that make this city an ideal destination for all those people looking to spend fun and unique moments, whether enjoying the hot springs, waterfalls, viewpoints or activities.
Among the main tourist attractions that Baños de Agua Santa offers, we have:
- Spa of Santa Clara
- Las Peñas or Modern Spa
- Pools of the Virgin
- El Salado Swimming Pools
- Waterfall Inés María
- Waterfall Hair of the Virgin
- Ulba Waterfall
- Cascadas de Chamana
- Waterfall of Bascún
- Waterfall of Agoyán
- Waterfall The Mantle of the Bride
- Waterfalls The Ghost and The Pleasure
- Waterfall of San Pedro
- Waterfall of the Heart
- Enchanted Duende Waterfall
- Cascada de Río Verde or Pailón del Diablo
- Waterfall Mantle of the Angel
- Waterfall of Machay
- Las Orquídeas Waterfall
- San Agustín Waterfall
- Waterfall Refuge of parrots
- San Miguel Waterfall
- Peñón del Tucán Waterfall
- El Dorado Spring Waterfall
- Cascadas San Francisco and Refugio del Gallo de la Peña
- The Butler
- Zoo and Aquarium of Baños
- Cerro Hermoso
- Llanganates National Park
- Sangay National Park
- Tree House and Swing of the End of the World
- Pailón del Diablo
Extreme Sports in Baños de Agua Santa
Baños de Agua Santa strategically located at the door of the jungle and at the foot of the Tungurahua Volcano, it is considered one of the best places to do tourism in Ecuador, since it houses in one place, culture, tradition, adventure, and an excellent gastronomic offer.
Tourism is well established, and a wide variety of activities are offered, from pure adrenaline in extreme sports to a relaxing bath in the hot springs.
The extreme sports you can do in your visit to Baños de Agua Santa are:
- Canyoning Baños
- Rafting Baños
- Cycling Baños
- Canopy Baños
- Climbing Baños
- Parapente Baños
- Jumping Baños
- Hiking Baños
- Horseback riding Baños
By means of local ordinances, the extreme sports in Baños de Agua Santa Ecuador, are always being controlled by the corresponding authorities.
If you are looking for a direct tour, we suggest you to enter the Tourist Guide of Baños de Agua Santa, where you will find all the updated information and you will also have direct contact with the owners of the Tourism Agencies of Baños de Agua Santa so they can clear you your questions and make your direct reservation.
Baños de Agua Santa extreme sports and adventure
We present the minimum rates for each extreme sport in Baños de Agua Santa Ecuador, these have been controlled and established by the tourism department of the GAD of Baños de Agua Santa.
- $ 60.00 Paraglidind (Paragliding) - Minimum Tandem Flight 1 Pax
- $ 30.00 Canyoning Río Blanco - Minimum Basic Level 2 Pax
- $ 30.00 Canyoning Chacama Bajo - Basic Level Minimum 2 Pax
- $ 35.00 Canyoning San Jorge - Minimum Basic Level 2 Pax
- $ 60.00 Canyoning Cashaurco - Advanced Aquatic Level Minimum 3 Pax
- $ 80.00 Canyoning Chamanapamba Alto - Vertical Advanced Level Minimum 2 Pax
- $ 30.00 Rafting Pastaza Bajo - Basic Level 3 / Half day
- $ 80.00 Rafting Pastaza Alto - Advanced Level 4 / Full day
- $ 60.00 Rock Climbing - Advanced Basic Level Minimum 2 Pax / Full day
- $ 20.00 Bungee Jumping San Francisco Pendulum
- $ 15.00 Bungee Jumping - Río Blanco Pendulum
- $ 10.00 Bike Rental - Full Day
- $ 35.00 Biking Tour - Ruta de las Cascadas Minimum 2 Pax
- $ 60.00 Biking Tour - Pondoa Minimum 2 Pax / Full Day
- $ 80.00 Secondary Jungle - Minimum Tour 3 Pax / Full Day
- $ 90.00 Trekking - Minimum Tour 3 Pax / Full Day
- $ 15.00 Horseback riding - Per hour
Come and enjoy an unforgettable adventure in Baños de Agua Santa, with the best Extreme Sports ..!
Baños Ecuador How to get there?
If you dared to get to know this fascinating place, then we will try to give you all the necessary tips so you have the best of your trips and to begin we indicate how you can get to Baños from the following destinations:
- How to get from Cuenca to Baños?
- How to get from Guayaquil to Baños?
- How to get from Quito to Baños?
- How to get from Montañita to Baños?
To move within the city of Baños de Agua Santa, you can do it in urban buses or taxis and vans that offer tourist transport services.
The routes of the urban buses are the following:
- Baños- Belllavista - Runtún - El Copete Alto
- Baños- El Salado / Zoo
- Baños- Santa Ana - Ulba - Agoyán - Río Blanco - Río Verde
- Bus station
Lodging in Baños de Agua Santa
You will surely want to stay more than a single day to be able to fully enjoy everything that this beautiful and exotic city has to offer.
The options are varied in terms of accommodation, you can find places from 1 to 5 stars, in the same way their prices per night vary.
You can enter the following links to review the existing accommodation offer in the city
- Hotels in Baños de Agua Santa.
- Hostels in Baños de Agua Santa.
- Lodges in Baños de Agua Santa.
- Cheap Hostels in Baños de Agua Santa.
Baños de Agua Santa Tourism
Baños de Agua Santa is considered a place where you can enjoy different outdoor activities, from extreme sports, hiking trails and through the city, visit the Church of the Virgin of the Holy Water Rosary and many other additional activities and places that you can visit and that we will detail next:
Artisan Passage Hermitage of the Virgin
A place in the center of the city of Baños where you can buy souvenirs made in tahua, raft, mullos, metal and wood, the same that are made by skilled artisans of the city. The passage is located in the center of the city next to the Central Market.
Church of the Virgin of the Rosary of Agua Santa
An emblematic place for all the faithful who visit this church in search of peace and to thank the favors conserved by the Virgin, inside you can see a collection of murals that describe the local miracles, attributed to the Virgin, patron saint of the city. The Basilica is architectural infrastructure, this artistic work challenged time and history. The Church is located in the center of the city on Calle Ambato.
Piscinas Termas del Salado
It is a set of sulphated water pools, where tourists can choose between different temperatures ranging from high, to extremely cold waters that descend from the Tungurahua Volcano. Thermal waters are those that emanate to the surface with a higher temperature at 22º C. The passage of water between different underground layers, in which the rocks are at high temperature, produce water heating. The benefits of thermal waters are due to the existence of minerals in their chemical composition. To enjoy the crystal clear waters of the Bascún River, to know the thermal sources of the pools and the nature that surrounds this path, we recommend doing this circuit. From the thermal spa of El Salado you can start this walk. The salty is located 2Km. from Baños, along the avenue of El Salado, 1 km from the road to Ambato. Entry costs: $ 3. Hours: every day: 5 - 4:30. Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 18 - 21:30. Taxi from downtown: $ 1.50. By bus from the stop on Rocafuerte street behind the central market ($ 0.25 / 10 min.)
Thermal baths of the Virgin
Pools opened on May 24, 1928, at the foot of the Cabellera de la Virgen waterfall, site of peace, relaxation, health and social gathering. These hot springs have their volcanic origin in the Tungurahua. The water of the thermal springs of the Virgin of Holy Water presents a yellowish color with a temperature of 54 ºC, somewhat cloudy by the dissolving minerals such as: yellowish-colored magnesium sulphate, it is odorless and has a saline flavor; It consists of calcium, sodium, magnesium, chlorine, silicic acid, potassium, sulfur and carbon dioxide. Located at the end of Luis A. Martinez street in front of Hotel Spa Sangay. Entrance costs: day $ 2, night $ 3. Hours: 5 - 4:30 and 6 - 9:30.
Tourists arrive at this place in the Baños de Agua Santa canton to observe the emission of ash and the exit of incandescent material when it is in an eruptive process. The Tree House was built with wooden walls, a zinc roof and a swing that hangs from one of the branches of the tree. The view of the Tungurahua volcano from the Tree House is unique and spectacular, being able to admire the crater just 2.5 kms in a straight line. Located in the Cacerío Runtún at a distance of 10km from the city of Baños de Agua Santa, this place can be accessed by car, by bus at hours: 05h45, 11am, 14h00, 16h00, or accessing a tour with the best City agencies, you can check the list of tourism agencies in Baños de Agua Santa in this link, the same that will guide you throughout the tour. The cost of access is 1 dollar for adults.
The Flight of the Condor
Definitely the "Flight of the Condor Swing" is a new attraction located in the Community of Santa Rosa de Runtun in the province of Tungurahua specifically in Baños de Agua Santa, it offers all the tourists the adrenaline of flying through the air on a swing very well designed and with all the necessary securities to carry out this activity, feel about the air in the valley and with a spectacular view of the Tungurahua volcano, has no pretexts to do so. We invite you to enjoy it. Located in the Cacerío Runtún at a distance of 10km from the city of Baños de Agua Santa, this place can be accessed by car, by bus at hours: 05h45, 11am, 14h00, 16h00, or accessing a tour with the best City agencies, you can check the list of tourism agencies in Baños de Agua Santa in this link, the same that will guide you throughout the tour.
Hydroelectric Dam Agoyan
The Central Agoyán was conceived to take advantage of the flow of the Pastaza River, it is located 5 km east of the city of Baños on the road to Puyo, in the area called Agoyán of the Ulba parish, on the main access road to the Amazonian sector Ecuadorian. You can appreciate a very attractive landscape and without equal.
Part of the family
A place of rest for family and friends, offers the possibility of walking trails, has picnic area and barbecues, you can observe animals and fish, and the hydroelectric agoyan. The Park serves the days: Thursday and Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Note: From Monday to Wednesday it is open to the public, with limited offer of services. It is located 5 km east of the city of Baños on the road to Puyo, in the area called Agoyán of the Ulba parish.
Pailón del Diablo Baños Ecuador
Since 1992, the Guevara Zamora family with private investment has begun the construction of ecological trails on the property where the Pailón de Diablo waterfall is located. Surrounded by exotic vegetation and wonderful landscapes, it is a highly recommended place to visit, the fusion of the sounds of the waterfall with nature offer a place of relaxation. To access this place we must go from the city of Baños de Agua Santa towards Puyo, in a 17km bus tour and approximately 25-30 minutes, you can also travel this cycle by enjoying the Ruta de Las Cascadas, you can rent bikes for an initial value from 5USD per hour or the whole day, or make the tour in chivas; Whatever the means by which you go to this landscape, you must go to the Parroquia Río Verde, then walk on ecological trails for an approximate time of 25-30 minutes.
Climate Baños de Agua Santa
Baños de Agua Santa is characterized by being a city surrounded by mountains, valleys and the Tungurahua volcano.
Its proximity to the eastern part of Ecuador, the Tungurahua volcano and the rest of the elevations that surround the city cover Baños de los vientos.
It is a tropical rainy climatic zone, its usual temperature is about 15 to 25 ° C in summer.
You can enter this link and know the weather forecast for Baños de Agua Santa during the next 7 days.
Important recommendations when traveling to Baños de Agua Santa
- DO NOT USE THE SERVICES OF COACHES, that offer lodging, tours or activities in the streets of the city or the Terrestrial Terminal, since they do not have the necessary guarantees and you can EXIT SCAM or STOLEN.
- Purchase tourist services in places that have the necessary permits of operation and guarantee guaranteed by the Ministry of Tourism of Ecuador.
- When you go to purchase the Hosting service, ask to check the LIST OF PRICES that are authorized by the Department of Tourism of the GAD of Baños de Agua Santa, in this way evicts exessive charges in holiday seasons or holidays or any other date, Hosting servers have the obligation to show this official list.
Hire the services of tourist guides or ask for a map in the Department of Tourism of the GAD of Baños de Agua Santa, with which you can go to the different trails and tourist places in the city.
When doing extreme sports, DEMAND all SECURITY measures to carry out these activities.
We remind that in the city and all of Ecuador, the trafficking of native species is prohibited, avoid sanctions and take care of their environment.
Always deposit the trash in its place, in case there are no garbage dumps in the places you frequent, PLEASE LOOK WITH YOU until you find a place to deposit them.
- Denounce in the Department of Tourism of the GAD of Baños de Agua Santa, the exessive charges, or any form of abuse or fraud by third parties.
Distances from the main cities to Baños de Agua Santa
From Baths to Blanket / Distance: 489 km. / Time: 8h 21m
From Baños to Guayaquil / Distance: 306 km. / Time: 5h43m
From Baños to Quito / Distance: 192 km. / Time: 3h07m
From Baths to Cuenca / Distance: 335 km. / Time: 6h05m
From Baños to Machala / Distance: 367 km. / Time: 7h10m
From Baños to Puyo / Distance: 61 km. / Time: 1h20m
From Baths to Tena / Distance: 140 km. / Time: 2h35m
From Baños to Riobamba / Distance: 77.8 km. / Time: 1h35m
From Baños to Ambato / Distance: 40.4 km. / Time: 1h03m
Come and enjoy an exotic adventure and full of adrenaline ..!