Amuntai Rainforest Lodge
AMUNTAI is the name of the river that bathes the place in the Shuar language, a native language of the Amazonian indigenous people who speak it, however its pronunciation sounds like "amundei", since there are no letters "D" and "T" in Shuar, Being the most similar, in addition to the last letter is given an "E" sound. This is the name of the hotel AMUNTAI, which is LODGE type, a place that is in a jungle with lots of rain and places it as RAINFOREST LODGE. On the other hand, in the logo we have a bird of prey that is just the AVE called AMUNTAI by the indigenous Shuar and that gives the name to the river, but that has been displaced by the colonization to the national park Sangay, that initiates to about 5 km Of our location. AMUNTAI is a bird-like prey bird of regular size, which has the ability to fish, and when flying very high it generated an imposing whistle that inspired in the original inhabitants a feeling of fear, deep respect and admiration.
The main facilities of Amuntai Rainforest lodge are inserted within an area of approximately 7 hectares of a total of 25 additional hectares of jungle bathed by the Amundalo river with innumerable natural pools of crystalline water and several waterfalls, conforming a mosaic of beautiful landscapes in the middle Of a great diversity of species of flora and fauna of the exuberant Ecuadorian Amazon region.
Being at an altitude of 900 meters above sea level has a very pleasant climate, without the suffocating heat that could be found anywhere in the jungle of the torrid zone.
- Wedding suites
- Luxury Suite with Hiromassage
- Suite for people with special abilities
- Family Suites
- International gastronomy combined with local adaptations
- Ride on raft
- Cable TV
- Panoramic views
- Natural Spa
- Double suites 159.00 usd per couple
- Luxury Suite with hiromasaje 185.00 usd per couple
- Suite for people with special needs 159.00 usd per couple
- Family Suites 338.00 usd
- Hiking 15.00 usd / pax (includes: water poncho, boots, 2-hour hike to waterfall with 25-meter drop, 1-hour cascade stay, refreshment and return to Amutai Rainforest Lodge)
- Horseback riding 20.00 usd / hour (can travel around Amuntai Rainforest Lodge)
- Tubbing 1 km 5.00 usd / pax
- Ride in Balsa 30 minute tour in Amuntai Lagoon Rainforest Lodge 2.50 usd / pax
- Pool Adults 3.00 usd / Children 1.50 usd
- Chozones 30.00 usd with capacity of 30 people
24 hours / 365 days