Centro de Turismo Comunitario Shiripuno
Centro de Turismo Comunitario Shiripuno - Misahualli - Napo - Ecuador
Shiripuno Tourist Community
It is located 5 minutes from Puerto Misahualli Parish, 5 hours from the city of Quito.
To reach the community can be done in two ways:
Via Terrestre, from Misahualli you cross over the Napo River Bridge on the road that leads to Ahuano or the Airport. From there to 5 minutes is a detour to the community.
Via Marítima, in Misahualli you can hire a motorboat for 1 to 12 people, with a value of 30 .00 dollars.
In the community you can find several activities to perform during the visit you make.
It consists of a representation of the ancestral culture that the comity offers to tourists antional or foreign.
While performing the dance you can be invited to participate in it, please do not deny it is a very pleasant experience to share with them.
- Typical Gastronomy from $ 5.00
- Maito de Tilapia
- Maito de Pollo
- Chicha de Yuca
- Clean shamanica
- Ride in Canoa
- Ecological Trails
- Traditional dance
- Chocolate Making
- $ 10.00 per person in room with shared bathroom.
- $ 15.00 per person in room with private bathroom
- From $ 5.00 to $ 15.00
- From $ 1.00 to $ 30.00 dollars.
- Group greater than five people $ 2.00 each
- Group less than five people $ 10.00 for all.
- With traditional fruits $ 15.00 in a group of less than five people.
- With Traditional Fruits $ 3.00 each in a group of more than five people.
Canoe 30.00 Up to 12 people.
- The Tourists are collected in Misahualli and arrive to our Community in a 1 hour tour, they are waiting until the tourists cocnoscan all our activities and they are returned to Misahualli.
- $ 5.00 per person
Shamanic Ritual at Night
- $ 50.00 per person
Mon: 07:00 - 19:00
Tus: 07:00 - 19:00
Wed: 07:00 - 19:00
Thu: 07:00 - 19:00
Fri: 07:00 - 19:00
Sat: 07:00 - 19:00
Sun: 07:00 - 19:00