Amazon Cuyabeno WildLife Reserve 3Days / 2 Nights
The best excursion for the Ecuadorian Amazon is in the Cuyabeno reserve, this is the ideal place if you want to know the Amazon in its wildest state, in this tour you will have night walks, bird watching, river expeditions, indigenous culture and more.
Departure is from Lago Agrio at 9:00 am. a private transport will lead to the entrance of the Fauna Cuyabeno Production Reserve. and then a two hour canoe trip along the Cuyabeno River to our lodge. We will arrive at the Lodge around 2:00 pm. will allocate the rooms, and you will have lunch, then you will enjoy a little rest. In the afternoon we will take you to visit the large lagoon where you will be able to take a refreshing swim, observe pink dolphins and enjoy the beautiful and incredible sunset at the Laguna Grande .. In the evening, dinner and later an overnight walk for an hour to see night birds like owls, and other animals such as frogs, monkeys, spiders and more.
After breakfast, travel by canoe on the river to the Siona Indian community, to interact and learn about their traditions and customs, demonstration and participation in the elabofracion of cassava, a typical Amazonian dish made from cassava. Lunch, after visit and session of shamanism, to know their secrets and ancestral knowledge. retreat to the lodge, in the evening dinner.
Breakfast, canoe trip on the Cuyabeno river to observe birds, and return to the point and Lago Agrio. end of tour
- Meals and beverages (breakfast, lunch and dinner; drinks: water, coffee, tea, chocolate, juices)
- Accommodation (double, twin, triple and multiple all with private bathroom and shower)
- Full transportation (From Lago Agrio to the reserve and back to Lago Agrio)
- English / Spanish guides. Water Ponchos and Boots.
- Transportation Quito-Lago Agrio- Quito
- The entrance to the indigenous communities $ 6 dollars
- Alcoholic drinks
- Meals before and after the tour
What to bring?
- Long sleeve shirts, Swimwear.
- Insect repellent,
- Binoculars (optional), Sunblock
- Plastic water bottle
- Zip-lock storage bags
- Flashlight and Batteries
- Hat or cap
- Small waterproof backpack