Canyoning Cashaurco – Half Day Tour level IV
This trip brings the canyoning experience to a whole new level, set amidst the big waters and pleasant temperature of Ecuador’s subtropical rainforest! Cashuarco Canyon offers a complex system of waterfalls that will require participants to combine several skills
- Be prepared to rappel, swim, slide, jump and walk your way through this unique natural environment.
- Gearing up at Geotours and getting excited during the drive to the canyon is how we start the day.
- Upon arrival our instructor gives a comprehensive safety and instruction briefing and then we begin with our first jump of 5 meters, continue along the barrel and then take another exciting jump of 7 meters. O
- ur guides will then install a 35 meters zip line for you to soar across the canyon.
- Continuing our adventure we will take some small jumps and arrive at an incredible hidden waterfall of 23 meters!
- Rappel from the top of the falls to the 3 meter mark, where you will then jump into a deep pool of clear, clean water.
- Then another waterfall, this one about 14 meters.Our journey ends with ra 2 meters jump, here you can spend some more time either repeating the jump or just playing in the pool!
- Having worked up an appetite after such an exciting day you will really enjoy the delicious trout prepared over an open grill.
- Your renewed energy will give you what it takes to enjoy all the nighttime fun Baños has to offer!
- Geotours Adventures will always leave you with memories to last a lifetime!
- Departure: 9:00
- Return: 14:30
- Canyoning gear
- Professional and experienced bilingual guides
- Digital pictures
- Meals or drinks not descrived on the tours
What to bring?
- Bathing suit
- Insect repellent
- Change of clothes
- Storage device for taking home your Geotours digital pictures