🔵 TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMO 2019 👏😍 #TOUR 4 DAYS A LAS # ISLAS_GALÁPAGOS 🐢 🏖️
Travel and get to know the enchanted islands and their most emblematic places in this PROMO tour Full of adventure.🙌😀
🔵 ALL INCLUDED🔵
From $ 579 Per Person
4 days / 3 nights
Transfer in, we make the transfer from Baltra airport to Puerto Ayora on Santa Cruz Island, to make a visit to the Charles Darwin Scientific Station, where we can observe the famous giant tortoises that are in captivity. Here we will meet the successor of the lonely George, Diego. We will also visit George already embalmed and we also have a museum where we can see part of the history of the Islands that together with the guide, can explain us better.
After breakfast, the guide will pick us up from the hotel and we will move on a walk to the beach of the Germans where we can enjoy the scenery and take a moment of relaxation, then visit the famous Cracks, which is a spectacular place to know. The landscapes, both on the water and the underwater landscape, offer its tourists a range of colors to observe, which with the lighting of the sun create something unique.
After breakfast, the guide picks us up and we go to the famous Tortuga Bay, where the start section is a 45 minute walk that with the guide will tell us about the history of the ecosystem that we will observe on the way. We will arrive at the beach where we can see a spectacular landscape of white sand and endemic animals of the place. Then we continue for the next stretch where we can swim in the sea on a beach known as playa mansa. Here usually small sea lions arrive and interact with tourists. After visiting, we return on the same trip to serve lunch. Having the afternoon free to rest or to go on your own to buy souvenirs or take pictures.
After breakfast, we will make the transfer to the Itabaca channel and then go to the airport.
• GYE or UIO air ticket to GPS in round trip •
Transfer in / out
• Accommodation 3 or 4 nights (program dependent)
• Maritime and land transportation
• Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners
• Charles Darwin Research Station
• Tortuga Bay Beach
• High Part + Ranch + Tunnels (applies to 4-night accommodation program)
• Ingala Transit Card $ 20 per pax
• Entrance to the Galapagos National Park $ 6 Nac. / $ 100 Ext
• Transfer Airport - Canal de Itabaca - Airport $ 5 per passenger via
• The Not Detailed in the Program
• T / C fee
What to bring?
• Bring sunscreen
• Sports shoes (rubber for hiking)
• Backpack for excursions
• Fresh and comfortable clothing (expedition)
• Flips flops
• Photographic camera
• Extra towel for the beach
• Water tank or container