Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fly? With our paragliding trip you will feel like a bird in the sky! Adventure lovers will be thrilled to soar high above the mountains while viewing the majestic scenery below. The absolute quiet of the sky will amaze you.
Paragliding is one activity that should be on everyone’s bucket list!
- Come and admire the incredible view of the Ecuadorian Andes and landscape as seen only from the sky! Depart the Geotours office and head to Niton Mountain in Pelileo Canton to meet our pilot at the Paragliding School.
- There we will be given a safety and instruction briefing before we suit up and get on our way! This is the perfect spot to catch a glimpse of Vulcan Tungurahua looming over the surrounding area.
- With a running start your flight will take off into the air quickly, and from there you will enjoy the experience like no other!
- Departure: 14:30
- Return: 18.30
- Your safety is our highest priority. Paragliding pilots are certified through a rigorous training process, with further coursework for tandem flying.
- You will feel safe and secure knowing that these highly qualified individuals will be responsible for the safe take-off, steering and landing of your flight.
- All paragliding equipment is checked regularly for your safety and comfort.
- Professional and experienced bilingual guide
- Meals or drinks not described on the tours
What to bring?
That bring in this tour