Amarelo Restaurante - Baños de Agua Santa - Tungurahua - Ecuador
Amarelo is a small restaurant that fuses the Mediterranean gastronomy with local products of first quality, we have included native products of this area in our menu in order that each visitor takes a bit of baths on your palate.
The perseverance and passion that we have for what we do has been a fundamental key for today to be exponents of unique, healthy and exquisite dishes.
Our gastronomic offer is complemented by the best of the country's craft beer, wines and gourmet coffee.
Among our star dishes, they stand out: the Loin on Volcanic stone, the Paella Valenciana, the Salmon in sauce of taxo and the Risotto of prawns.
If you are in Baños, Amarelo Restaurante is one of those places that you can not miss ...
- Loin Carpaccio
- Grilled Octopus Timbale and Avocado
- Andean Nachos
- Shrimp to the Arrabbiata
- Andean salad
- From the House
- Locro of Potato and Cheese
- Potato Gnocchi
- Ravioli of the House
- Al pesto
- Meat Lasagna - Chicken
- Mushroom Risotto
- Rissoto Black
- Salmon at the Grill in Salsa de Taxo
- Paella Mixed or Seafood
- Capresse chicken
- Loin Medallion on Volcanic Stone
- Filet Migñon in Mushroom Sauce
- Grilled Veal Entrecote
- Glazed suckling pig
- Noodles Sauteed with Vegetables
- Terrace with city view
- Tourist information
- Service to the Table
Loin Carpaccio $ 6.25
- Fine slices of thinly grilled loin, marinated in olive oil, black pepper, lemon and parmesan.
Grilled and Avocado Octopus Timbal $ 6.75
- The perfect combination of salami, chorizo, prosciutto, cheeses, olives and garlic bread.
Andean Nachos $ 6.75
- Enjoy these delicious chips of sweet potato, white corn and fried yuccas au gratin with mozzarella cheese and cheddar, accompanied by guacamole and red pepper sauce.
Arrabbiata shrimp $ 8.00
- Our classic shrimp sautéed in garlic butter, Neapolitan sauce and a powerful smoked chili accompanied by fried yuccas.
Andean salad $ 6.50
- We present this delicious creation composed of a tower of chochos, tomato, avocado and green olives on a base of aromatic quinoa with balsamic vinegar, olive oil and lemon.
From the House $ 7.50
- Exquisite mix of spinach and lettuce with shrimp wrapped in potato strings, roasted red peppers and orange vinaigrette; topped with beet crispy.
Love it $ 6.50
- Mix of lettuce, tomato, nuts, raisins, grilled chicken strips, avocado and cane honey vinaigrette.
Locro of Potato and Cheese $ 4.50
- Hot soup based on potatoes and artisanal cheese, accompanied by avocado and garlic bread.
Fruits of the Sea $ 9.50
- The perfect combination of shrimp, clams, fish cubes, smoked cherry tomatoes and Neapolitan sauce.
Papa Gnocchi $ 7.50 - 7.00 - 8.00
- Combine them with the sauce that you like the most: Pesto, Napolitana, Bolognese
Ravioli of the House $ 9.00.
- We recommend these ravioli stuffed with serrano ham and semimaduro cheese covered with heirloom sauce and serrano ham powder.
Al Pesto $ 7.00
- Classic basil pesto with our original touch, delicious smoked cherry tomatitos and parmesan (You can add chicken for $ 1.50 or shrimp for $ 3.00)
Meat Lasagna - Chicken $ 7.50 - 8.00
- Fresh and delicious lasagna made with our artisan pasta served with salad and garlic bread
Mushroom Risotto $ 9.00
- Healthy and delicious risotto that combines 4 types of mushrooms: portobello, pine, oyster, fresh mushroom and parmesan.
Rissoto Black $ 10.20
- Creamy Risotto with squid in its ink, sautéed shrimp and parmesan.
Salmon to the Grill in Salsa de Taxo $ 12.00
- Treat yourself to this piece of grilled salmon, accompanied by an exotic sauce of taxo, avocado and fried yuccas.
Paella Mixed or Seafood $ 24.00
Mixed: Classic and delicious paella that combines chicken, pork rib, vegetables, shrimp, clams, squid and saffron.
Seafood: The perfect combination of prawns, fish, shrimp, clams, squid, red peppers and saffron.
Chicken Capresse $ 9.00
- Supreme chicken gratin with mozzarella, tomatoes and pesto accompanied by rustic potatoes and fresh salad.
Loin Medallion on Volcanic Stone $ 11.00
- Juicy medallone of fine loin, on a burning volcanic stone, accompanied by native potatoes, vegetables and fresh salad.
Filet Migñon in Mushroom Sauce $ 11.00
- The classic Filet Migñon in mushroom sauce served with cheese risotto, grilled vegetables and yucca crispy.
Beef Tenderloin Grilled $ 11.00
- Spectacular filet of beef of 250 grams on the grill accompanied by gnocchi with cheese, grilled vegetables and fresh sprouts.
Glazed Piglet $ 12.00
- Suckling pig roasted at low temperature in its sauce, accompanied by mashed potatoes, grilled vegetables and crispy sweet potato.
Sauteed Noodles with Vegetables $ 7.00
- Exotic rice pasta sauteed with vegetables, soy sauce, ginger, fresh sprouts, sesame and peanuts (You can add chicken for $ 1.50 or shrimp for $ 3.00)
Mon: 12H00 - 22H00
Tus: 12H00 - 22H00
Wed: 12H00 - 22H00
Thu:12H00 - 22H00
Fri: 12H00 - 22H00
Sat:12H00 - 22H00
Sun: 12H00 - 22H00